Hypnotherapy in San Jose – by Amber DeAnn
We all go in and out of various state of consciousness (awareness) every day. We shift between these states freely and effortlessly, often unaware of the transition.
Let me give you an example. When you are in a car accident, you are in one state of awareness— one of shock— “what just happened?” When you are trying to explain the accident to a police officer you are in another state of awareness— “what happened an , how did I respond?”
When you are recovering from the accident you are in another state of awareness— pain in the body, heightened alertness or panic in your nervous system, thoughts of “I don’t know what to do and why did this happened to me.”
Our conscious mind deals with what is most pressing at the moment for the survival of the individual based on what our senses tell us about our environment— Are we hot, or cold, are we tapped into something or not, are we happy, sad, angry?
Access Your Subconscious with Hypnotherapy
Our Subconscious is our library of thoughts, feelings, beliefs, life experiences, actions, reactions, regrets, family programming, etc. both for our current life and our past lives. Since we don’t utilize this information in our daily activities, we need a tool to access it when we have a problem.
Hypnotherapy is a that tool and it is a natural state of mind which we use daily to go into deeper states of relaxation or concentration when we are listening to a lecture or in a meeting, playing with your baby, or dog, drawing, painting, gardening, fixing your car, writing, reading a book, or meditating.
Hypnosis is a natural state of mind and a communication technique involving deep physical and mental relaxation which connects you to your subconscious mind to create a state of suggestibility which is used to redirect the mind, our brain analyzer, away from habitual, recurring behavior and helps us change, modify, influence, alter our behavior to achieve a specific goal.
Hypnotherapy or Hypnosis Can Be Used in the Following Areas
- Mental and emotional health
- Physical health
- Psychic and spiritual development
- Creative and educational endeavors
- Athletics and sports motivation
- Business interests
- Legal concerns
Imagery is used to achieve personal goals, like the following
- Develop and express awareness and intuition to feel worthwhile, self-confident and zestful
- Become a better spouse, parent, friend, employee
- Relax completely in any situation
- Make better life decisions, work out relationship issues
- Improve concentration, imagination
- Overcome procrastination
- Increase the quality of your emotional expression
- Reduce conflict and stress
- Promote health and well being
- Regain your natural ability to sleep easily
- Sell yourself, your ideas, and your services with confident and enthusiasm
- Increase your income
- Attract and maintain worthwhile friendships
- Discover and shift your mental patterns
- Free yourself from hostility, resentment, fear of rejection
- Select and plan how to manifest your goals
- Rewire your mind for success and positivity
I practice transformational hypnotherapy which incorporates modern hypnosis, psychotherapy and merges it with brain science and spirituality.It’s a very effective tool for quickly and efficiently changing behavior and achieving goals.
Any questions, please reach out to me at email@example.com.
To book a session, call (408) 921-4806 today!
Stay connected with Amber and “Like Us” on Facebook